Instant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models including desktop and rackmount form factors and 5 to 24 port configurations. The GS108PP supports high-power PoE for an affordable PoE solution.
High quality components and Energy Efficiency
Unmanaged Gigabit switches are built with Top Quality components to assure a long life. Unmanaged switches are built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need.
NETGEAR Unmanaged Switches also support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active ports or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable is used.
PoE+ Support (GS108PP only)
Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other Ethernet-powered devices.
Eight (8) PoE+ ports (up to 30W per port) allow for the connection of up to 8 PoE/PoE+ (802.3af and 802.3at) devices (up to a total PoE power budget of 123W). PoE ports may also be used for non-PoE devices.
The flexible mounting system gives you the flexibility to place the GS108PP in a desktop environment, mounted in a rack (accessories included) or wall-mounted.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware WARRANTY.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click HERE for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Ports
- 8 PoE+ ports, up to 30W per port
Total PoE Budget
Short cable power saving
Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE 802.3az)
Jumbo Frame Support
Queue WRR Ratio
MAC Table Size
Packet buffer size
IEEE 802.1p QoS
Dimensions (WxDxH) @mm
- 236 x 101 x 26 mm
Max Power Consumption
- 0 to 50° C